Consulting + Training.
Hi everyone. I'm an IT Professional with a varied background in cloud, virtualization and IT security. I've got experience inside SMBs all the way up to Fortune 500 companies. Most of all, I enjoy sharing my knowledge with students and customers. It's more than a job, it's a hobby. I've spent 20+ years in varied positions between Systems Administration, Technical Training and Security Engineering. I've taught many different technologies over the years, but VMware and AWS are the two I primarily teach. I hold a current Amazon Authozized Instructor (AAI) as well as a VMware Certified Instructor (VCI). I have been a VCI since 2011 and added the AAI in 2021.
- Skyline Insights API – How to get Results using Python September 20, 2022
- Skyline On-Demand Sessions at VMware Explore US: See What You Missed! September 14, 2022
- Skyline Advisor Pro Proactive Findings – September Edition September 12, 2022
- VMware Skyline Announcements at VMware Explore 2022 August 26, 2022
- Amazon File Cache – A High Performance Cache On AWS For Your On-Premises File Systems September 30, 2022
- Amazon WorkSpaces Introduces Ubuntu Desktops September 29, 2022
- AWS IoT FleetWise Now Generally Available – Easily Collect Vehicle Data and Send to the Cloud September 27, 2022
- AWS Week In Review — September 26, 2022 September 26, 2022